ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I don't know, but in that second pic in the background - the black car - is that a Lamborghini Jalpa?!

·
Banned
100 Posts
it had like 500 hp, it was too light when they went for the top speed run in NZ in the rain so they put lead weights on the passanger side floor. i believe it went 176mph and dude said it was all over the road. it's in a video called high octane 2000 i believe. i got my copy from racing beat a looooong time ago. lost it. this is where they also did a top speed run with the veilside r34.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
the black car looks like a wingless countach. although youre right tim it could just as well be a jalpa. there was a few years there that they looked real similar.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
sweet car, I think the wheels just make the gold overpowering though, I feel if they werent gold, and a diff. front bumper the car would look sick, just my opinion tho

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
there was 3 cars IIRC the Gold Top Speed Skyline, that Gold Roadster and the Red RX7 with the funky rear fender well covers and scoot hood. That Roadster was sick fast, it was also in an options magazine, i think i have that issue laying around here, i will see if i can find it.

PhatMiata

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
I don't know, but in that second pic in the background - the black car - is that a Lamborghini Jalpa?!
jalpas and 308's had circular tail lights, for it to be a lambo countach it would have to be an lp500s qv thats the only countach that had tail lights similar, but minus a big wing and other ad ons, so I wouldnt think its one of those. my first guess was first gen lotus esprit it also kinda looks like a DeTomaso Pantera too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts