ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Spicy!
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know if i'm the right place, but, it's been over a week i ordered from you guys
try to contact you, did had no answer since i got to choose my shipping options, don't know if my email is not sending the emails or what?!, would like to get some news on that thanks!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Sorry, the forum is not a good way to try to contact us - I don't always get a chance to check it. Give us a call and we can sort things out. Without your real name, I can't look up any information.

It does take just over a week for packages to get from Colorado to Quebec, and depending on how the border is it can take a few more days on top of that.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Always call first. Telephone is your best choice for timely information. Flyin' Miata is very busy (because they are so popular) but they always answer the phone. Email is not always reliable or timely.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Email should be 100% reliable, and we do our best to make it timely. It depends on who gets it (some of us are more backed up than others) and how busy the phones are.

Forum posts are the least reliable way to get in touch with us.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Gonna throw an awesome seller bump in here. FM always offers excellent service, I wouldn't worry too much. Every order I've put in, I get a call a week later asking if I had already installed the part, and if I was satisfied with everything. For a business that puts out the kind of volume they do, I have always been thoroughly impressed. I'm sure they'll take real good care of you.

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts
Gonna throw an awesome seller bump in here. FM always offers excellent service, I wouldn't worry too much. Every order I've put in, I get a call a week later asking if I had already installed the part, and if I was satisfied with everything. For a business that puts out the kind of volume they do, I have always been thoroughly impressed. I'm sure they'll take real good care of you.
This. FM is a great company to do business with.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
^ +1

I called a while back to talk to someone about suspension stuff and it was nothing but a positive and friendly experience.

·
Registered
102 Posts
+1 for amazing customer service. Would never admit to the time I spend on the phone with them....or tell my girl the total of money I've dumped their way either.

·
Registered
380 Posts
No, sorry. Every Miata owner is a member of some forum, and we don't discriminate between them. We do offer military discounts though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts