ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my stock wheel looks like the leather is almost rotting so i was looking around ebay and was about to decide on one of those knock-off mazdaspeed wheels but found something that caught my eye..
I dont know if its really JDM or not, but its a improvement over what i have now i wanted to know the validity of it being a "japan spec" and also what you guys think of it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8062615929

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Other than some minor condition issues, it should be a nice addition to your car. It's a genuine 360mm Momo wheel with Eunos embossed crash pad.

·
1,213 Posts
standard momo wheel as found on mk1 eunos roadsters ... regularly appear on UK ebay for between £10 - £30 ... price seems pretty steep to me , a lot of people swap them out for something else but they are a really nice wheel ...

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Brand new, the same wheel costs $150 from Mazda; but thats just the bar wheel. No hub adaptor, horn button, horn button wing, crash pad. The new ones though has a dimpled appearance. maybe they looked like that originally, and just wore smooth

European 90-93 cars also had exactly the same wheel; except for a Mazda-embossed crash pad.

·
1,213 Posts
there is a brand new old stock wood rimmed nardi wheel from a v-special Japanese domestic model on Yahoo Japan at the moment for YEN36,000 ( £175 )

·
Registered
200 Posts
go for it dange. That is the exact same wheel that I have on the car. Got it from ebay a while back for like 75 shipped with the hub adaptor.
mine had some minor wear from use but I really love it compared to the huge oem airbag wheel. I'll try and take some pics of it so you can see it on a car.

-g

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
go for it dange. That is the exact same wheel that I have on the car. Got it from ebay a while back for like 75 shipped with the hub adaptor.
mine had some minor wear from use but I really love it compared to the huge oem airbag wheel. I'll try and take some pics of it so you can see it on a car.

-g
yeah its in the mail as we speak, i thought it was a good upgrade too..

id love to see some pics though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts