ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
5 bucks for students under 21. :) I going thursday. The Daytona Turkey Run is also the same weekend so Saturday and Sunday, I will be up in Daytona setup in the swap meet.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Swap meet? I may need to take a little field trip!
You should come out. Mostly classic stuff. I little bit of new stuff. There will be people who sell shop tools and such to rare parts to classic muscle cars and on. I also seen a few 5.0 Mustang Miata's in the car show field. It fun to come out, but I don't know if you have to pay to get in. I always in the swap meet field so I come in the back door.

Bob, let me know if your out that direction.

ALSO, I found out, since my father works for OC, I can get free parking :mrgreen:

5 dollar is all I spend. :fab:

·
CR.net Supporter
1,421 Posts
Hunt around for deals for admission to the auto show. sometimes you can find free passes, which is about what it is worth these days. I received an email from mazda last week to join the Mazda Drivers Club:
"
Introducing the Mazda Drivers Club, a membership reserved for those who care about what they drive, how it drives and the way it makes them feel.
Members enjoy special MDC privileges at the Mazda booth at auto shows, and exclusive MDC-only offers and opportunities throughout the year. Membership is as free and open as the road.
"
You can register at http://www.mazdadriversclub.com/ no idea what the special privileges are LOL

·
Registered
495 Posts
Will do, I did sign up for the MDC, I take the printout to the booth and they finalize the registration there at the show.

·
Cheyyyaaa
1,389 Posts
I bet the special privileges will that you get a bunch of stupid brochures and a lanyard, if it was something actually worth signing up for, they would advertise it specifically.

·
Registered
495 Posts
if it is junk, then its junk, but at lease I have more junk than you

But I did it for the hell of it. I goin just to see what will be there. I getting in for nothing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts