ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well kinda, Im really from Clermont about 15 mins away from Jimmy and Fuji racing. The car is a 92, bone stock for the motor. No real big plans yet. I would like to just rebuild the motor and lessen the blow by. Its sitting on FM lowering springs and the Ace Hardtop roll bar. I mainly autox and hitting up the backroads and I am a hardparker. heres some pics and the other car is my drag car a 1992 camaro 355 with a 125 shot

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Cool beans, be sure to check out the Orlando Clubs! :mrgreen:

The Orlando Roadsters meet every Thursday IIRC :wink:
http://www.orlandoroadster.com

And the Dirty Fingernails Crew (all gearheads :twisted: ) meets every Monday at Winghouse? IIRC :?:

And BTW, i really dont think your car can remain stock if you are soooo close to Jimmy @ Fuji Racing, that would be a sin! hahaha Welcome to the addiction! :twisted:

PhatMiata

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Orlando Roadster is superior over such imposter sites at tampabaymiatas.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
hahaha, and how many Roadsters are in your club? ummmm 10 or 20? hahaha we have at least 200 members bro, yall need to get some activity going, casue you actually DO have more potential members in your area, but you dont promote your club as much, GET HOT FOOL!!!! :twisted:

Phatty 8)

·
CR.net Supporter
124 Posts
Welcome vanzrider! Sit down, kick back, and enjoy!

hahaha, and how many Roadsters are in your club? ummmm 10 or 20? hahaha we have at least 200 members bro, yall need to get some activity going, casue you actually DO have more potential members in your area, but you dont promote your club as much, GET HOT FOOL!!!! :twisted:
Thats right!!! ESMTB represent!

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Welcome to the club. There'll be a couple of good meets where people from all over FL can get together, hopefully we'll see ya out there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts