Discussion Starter #1
:cool: Orlando Roadsters November Meet:
Monday, November 16th
WingHouse of Winter Park
227 South Semoran Blvd.
Winter Park, FL 32792
Start gathering anytime after 6:30pm.​
Orlando Roadsters:
Established in 2002 by a group of young Miata enthusiasts, the Orlando Roadsters met every Monday at the Gators in Waterford Lakes. The Orlando Roadsters today is comprised of roadster enthusiasts from in and around the Orlando area and sometimes a few die-hards that trek in from Cocoa, Ocala, Ormond and Melbourne.

We try to get together at least once a month, tradition has us always meet on a Monday evening and typically near a place that serves wings.

The meet date is usually announced two weeks a head of time ( miata.net, clubroadster.com ) and for the last three years our primary location has been the Winghouse of Winter Park (227 S Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32792).

If you have not been out to one our meets it is quite informal, just a simple get-together. Start gathering anytime after 6:30pm the we typically hang out in the parking lot behind the Winghouse till 7 or 7:15pm then head inside for food (depends on how hungry we are).​

No fees, no rules, just an open mind, a positive attitude and a passion for cars, come on out and join us sometime. :cool:

Orlando Roadsters

·
Who's down with OPP?
256 Posts
My wife was just asking me when one of these will be taking place this month. I think she's tired of me being home and wants me to get out for a while.

Assuming I can make it, I'll be there this time - it's been a few months. Unfortuately, I now have a screw in both of my rear tires. I'm sitting in class shopping for replacement wheels and tires now...

·
Registered
659 Posts
Probably not b/c I'm going to go with a color and paint I've never done before. I will be doing the bodywork and priming/sealing the car. The guy who will paint it will probably be out at the meet he was out there last time, with the 10ae, Clay(urinalcake).

The plan is G35 Carribean Blue Satin, but that won't be fancy enough for clay so he will probably add some pearl or flake to the paint to help it pop with the satin dulling it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
^That sounds sweet. When is it going to get done? Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
659 Posts
No telling its hard to make time to do it between school and work. I have another vehicle but its a 95 F-350 dually that is ugly a sin and I only use it to tow with. Might try and talk my roommate into registering this little 90 miata at my house that way I have something to drive in case my car is down.

·
Registered
751 Posts
No telling its hard to make time to do it between school and work. I have another vehicle but its a 95 F-350 dually that is ugly a sin and I only use it to tow with. Might try and talk my roommate into registering this little 90 miata at my house that way I have something to drive in case my car is down.
that truck is bad haha. don't even think of driving that thing as a daily. :(

if you do you need a wolves howling at the moon panorama in the back window.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I would really love to go to these meets..its not far away for me...but I have to work at nights for the next year...to bad its not on fri sat or sund. grrr oh well..one day maybe

Jb

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'll be there tonight - YEAH ! ! !
It's a been a few months since I've been able to make it.
I'll have T-Dog with me, but he loves cars even more than me - LOL ! ! !

See you tonight - the weather seems perfect ! ! !

·
Registered
20 Posts
Was a nice escape despite the traffic on 50! Good turn out as well. At least three of us drove over from the coast and for me it was a much quicker ride home.

·
Who's down with OPP?
256 Posts
It was nice seeing the familiar faces and meeting some new people. It was also nice being able to share in the pain of the traffic encountered on the way out, since I wasn't the only one to drive out from Brevard county.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts