CR.net Supporter
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: Orlando Roadsters Meet - September 2011
Monday September 19, 2011
Tilted Kilt Orlando - University
11650 UNIVERSITY BLVD.
Orlando, FL, 32817

Start gathering anytime beginning around 630pm.
Orlando Roadsters:
Established in 2002 by a group of young Miata enthusiasts, they used to meet every Monday at the Gators in Waterford Lakes. The Orlando Roadsters today is comprised of roadster enthusiast from in and around the Orlando area and sometimes a few die-hards that trek in from Cocoa, Ocala, Ormond and Melbourne.

We try to get together at least once a month, tradition has us always meet on a Monday evening.

If you have not been out to one our meets it is quite informal, just a simple get-together. Start gathering anytime after 630pm the we typically hang out in the parking till 7 or 7:15pm then head inside for food, depends on the weather and how hungry we are.

No fees, no rules, just an open mind, a positive attitude and a passion for cars, come on out and join us sometime. :cool: Orlando Roadsters

Orlando Roadsters on Facebook

·
Registered
618 Posts
I got a call today for an interview. So I should know Thursday if I can come! I hope I can! I need to hang out with some cool Miata people!

·
Cheyyyaaa
1,389 Posts
I'm not cool, maybe I should stay home this time.

lol, depends if I work or not, hopefully I should make it.

·
Registered
618 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have never made one of these with the Miata, only in the Subie at Winghouse. Hoping to check out the Kilt this Month.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Cant make it again.... Sigh.
But now if you guys go to Daytona Autocross on the 24th, I will be there :)

·
Registered
883 Posts
circuitmstr, did you get your engine done?
Its done, ive been driving it to break it in. Howevere it is not properly tuned yet and such. I might be going to the dyno this coming friday for a tune. So it might be ready before monday

·
Registered
176 Posts
Kabel, your everywhere! My coworker at KIA auto crosses with you in his camero z28. His name is Toby trook. He says your the neat guy takin pictures... Then I'm like, no way! Same dude that takes pictures at the monthly miata meets.

Your popular. I'm jealous. That is all. Lolz :mrgreen:

- curv

1 - 20 of 37 Posts