ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Re: Miata.net

Ya know who really cares what they post about over there , they have thier place and well we have ours and its snot very cool to bash or flame them , the darksiders were obsessed with them it was all they talked abotu and at first it was kinda fun but , to be honest who cares what they talk about and if you think about it . That was a very pointless thread and pointless replies , hell there hope after all , nah its a fluke(snot the phish with both eyes on the same side) but maybe things are startin to lighten up alittle over there , either way why be like other boards who talk about other boards , hell its only the internet , read enjoy but lets snot start bashin to have something to talk about .

Now who here drinks JDM coffee when they wake up , c'mon you know who youse are , tell us .

·
Registered
111 Posts

what Boily said

the place is up tight about certain things, thats just cause there are alot of old people on there and old people get cranky :lol:

other than that i can say the place is a wealth of info and good info at that

i frequent 3 miata forums, this one (also my home page :wink: ), miataturbo.net and miata.net

·
Registered
765 Posts
I have never seen any forum where there isnt some retards or retarded conversation, except maybe a non public forum.
Like it or not, if it weren't for m.net none of us would probably be on these other boards...its the grandfather of all things internet Miata. ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts

Metalhead is 100% correct and I M Sofa King WE Todd Ed ............... LOL !

·
Registered
519 Posts

I never really posted much on miata.net because everything i need to know is pretty much answered years ago.

One thing is that the moderators are a bit anal sometimes, but i guess it's because the server is privately paid for? They don't want junk or drama eating the bandwith..

Sorry to threadjack, but i love JDM coffee!

here's my morning grind..

I also like Calpico water... we should start a JDM beverage thread =P~

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I've never drank real coffee before. Is that JDM?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts

One thing is that the moderators are a bit anal sometimes, but i guess it's because the server is privately paid for? They don't want junk or drama eating the bandwith.
Like most websites, Miata.net is funded primarily through the sale of advertising. The moderators are anal retentive about following the rules to create an environment that would appear more favorable to existing and potential sponsors.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts

I hate it when one forum slags off another forum. Usually ends up leading to the death of one of them, usually the smaller.

·
Registered
101 Posts

I never really posted much on miata.net because everything i need to know is pretty much answered years ago.

One thing is that the moderators are a bit anal sometimes, but i guess it's because the server is privately paid for? They don't want junk or drama eating the bandwith..

Sorry to threadjack, but i love JDM coffee!

here's my morning grind..

I also like Calpico water... we should start a JDM beverage thread =P~

acejoker, you live in temple shitty? LOL j/k how come I've never seen your NB before?

Not much of a coffee fan but Calico Water is the BOMB!

I also dig C1000 the vitamin soda

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
I also don't get what the problem with this thread was.

Today, there's a thread about a guy bashing a ricer Cavalier driver and saying he coulda got an older Corvette for the money. I had a problem with that thread. But folks angry over asshats parking in handycap spaces? I don't get it.

·
Registered
9 Posts

Let's face some truths......no site will fit the needs of all of us. Every site has good and bad aspects to them. I personnally do NOT want to turn this site into bashing of other sites/people/cars. There are other forums I can go to if I want to bash something and it is welcome there. There are sites with a wealth of info. I would like this place to be fun and informative and welcome to any roadster fan. Now I will step off my itty bitty soapbox.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts