ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This weekend is the final stop in the Millionth Miata Tour, an event that celebrates the most popular convertible in history: the Mazda Miata.

Taking place during the Miatas at Mazda Raceway in Monterey, California, what venue could be better than the awesome Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.

With over 500 Miatas and MX-5s in attendance, there are amazing examples of the creativity and sheer awesomeness present in the Mazda community. Here are five examples that I couldn’t take my eyes away from.

Read more about Our Five Favorite Miatas from Miatas at Mazda Raceway at AutoGuide.com.

·
See You Next Tuesday!
2,188 Posts
OK. I'll comment a bit. I bet he wouldn't have picked an Exocet as his #1 Miata after driving it.
Open wheels don't go well with rocks, gravel, etc. unless you're wearing a full face helmet.

And, the design of the outside bars leaves no room to keep your elbow tucked inside the frame and turn the wheel properly.

He totally dropped the ball. Catfish ALL the way. Neither of those issues plague you, when, you know, you actually DRIVE the car.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I'll start the vote: AG fly Adam and Sharka to MRLS 2017... or at least pay for gas and hotels along the way and give him a camera and document the thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts