ClubRoadster.net banner

Overview of my Turbo Miata - The GQM Garage Show

4K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  thecavedog 
#1 ·
Made a new episode for my YouTube garage series. I will be doing videos like this for each one of my cars over the winter :

:icon_cheers:

#11 ·
Aaaaaaand I just got to 7:50 in the video. Great idea. ;)
This car is so damn good.
Awesome video, Quinn!
:icon_cheers:

Great car. What you've done in the suspension overhaul is really inspiring. How much of a pain is taking out the subframes and doing a thorough cleaning/undercoating?
It's not particularly hard, just very tedious and time consuming.

Sounds good. What are you using to film while driving and where do you mount the mic?
Go Pro Hero 2 with an external mic mounted in the engine bay. Although, the external mic is killing the sound input on the Go Pro, i.e. internal mic no longer works and the sound pickup is recorded in a way that distorts it completely on most mobile devices even if uploaded to YouTube, requiring me to use software and reprocess the sound from stereo to mono for it to properly play on mobile devices.

#6 ·
Great car. What you've done in the suspension overhaul is really inspiring. How much of a pain is taking out the subframes and doing a thorough cleaning/undercoating?

#12 ·
I would guess his favourite to drive- the white NB with the ITB's.

This is a hard question to answer, but yes right now the white NB is the most fun car I have to drive, but it is also the most developed car I have. Second would probably be my black FD only because the lag of the turbo takes away from tighter stuff on the street. I also just put coilovers on my S2000 and for a rough baseline setup with minimal tuning, the car is already pretty damn awesome. So with further development is will definitely be ranked high. I think the ultimate is going to be my white FD project once it is completed with an N/A 20b. We shall see. At the end of the day, I love them all for different reasons.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.