ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to want to let you guys know that we can now supply you with PANASPORTS.

IM thinking of getting the C8 16x9 -14 16x10 -10 for my 240SX.

Check out our sponsored AE86 w/ PANASPORTS C8

WHeels are SPECIAL ORDER ONLY. 1pc 15x7 +30 like one pictured below.

**WARNING** THese are not cheap wheels. :shock:

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Awesome. It'd be nice to get some details about these wheels. I know lots of people have them (me included) but the official www.panasport.com website is lacking and it's hard to find good information about them like weight, offsets (besides ET+38), color options, lip options (painted, polished, anodized) and cost.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
That's what everyone says but I know several people who drive their race wheels on the street. Granted, the cars aren't daily drivers.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome. It'd be nice to get some details about these wheels. I know lots of people have them (me included) but the official www.panasport.com website is lacking and it's hard to find good information about them like weight, offsets (besides ET+38), color options, lip options (painted, polished, anodized) and cost.
\
Well let me know exactly what you need to know and I'll find out for ya 8)

Wheels that they stock for the miata is 15x7 +30, which is the one pictured.

As for color options:

For yellow, red are anyh other color now shown above i have to call it in.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
No, they drive on crap metro DC area streets which make LA streets look like Las Vegas Motor Speedway. I think I've read a couple of posts at Miata.net from people who've also driven their Panasport "race" wheels on the street without ill effects but they definitely were paranoid about it and drove carefully to avoid potholes and other road surface irregularities.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Awesome. I just refurbed two of my Panasports today (doing other side tommorrow! :lol:). These are race only wheels and I give them some real abuse on the Nurburgring, and they're daily drivers, not one complaint and weigh, even with tyre, less than the stock 14" package.

Dirty salty brake dust encrusted one next to polished cleaned and loved one:

Makes more of a difference being clean than any other wheel I know! Worth it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Bare ally, theoretically very soft, but if your not an elbow face and kerb them, they're perfect.

The ONLY fault with these Panasports is the extreme replacement costs, these are the custom 15" jobs (you can only usually get 13" or 16" C8's), so they'd better last!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
NICE FENDER FLARES!!! may i know what type they are? or a link/website? they look like nothing i've seen in the states.

Thanks alclark =D>

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice flares...

I sell flares thats very similar to it. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
This makes me realize I *really* need to refurbish my Panasports. They're pre-Miata, and were somebody's race wheels, so they're beat the hell.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts