ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the title pretty much tells what i am looking for. Does anyone have any pictures of black miatas with white body panels? i always see white miatas with black trunk lids, hoods, and hard tops but i never see anything like that in the opposite colors...

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i have a white trunk lid, just wondering if should paint it black or just leave it... hm...

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all hoods? anyone have a pic of the trunk? or i guess i can take one picture of white miata with black parts and invert the colors in photoshop...

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
all hoods? anyone have a pic of the trunk? or i guess i can take one picture of white miata with black parts and invert the colors in photoshop...
Photoshop should be used for better things then inverting colors.

For instance you could take a pic of your car, then change the color of the trunk by creating a path.

heres a two minute jobby I just did.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
this should give you an idea.

If anyone else wants to step in a do something a bit more detailed, be my guest. Feeling kinda crap and tired today.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hrm.. the thing is that i only want my trunk lid white and everything else black. would that look funny? and i don't have a spoiler. nice photochopping tho. I was planning to put a big wing on my car for when i auto cross my car but even then i don't need the wing because i won't pick up enough speed in the short auto crosses...

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts