ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everything is OBO

• MSM rear headspeakers – 20!!!!! (I have to of them and they block wind as well)
  • BEGI tbi – 70
  • HKS SQV 3 with flange for tbi – 100
  • OEM MSM or NB sport brake pads 50% - 30
  • NB sidemarkers for front bumper – 10
  • Eibach Prokit - 125

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
Not to lowball you....but Ill give $125 for the side skirts. Your asking $300, they are available brand new with hardware for $145 shipped on Ebay.

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
I doubt you'd be willing to do this, but if you're willing to seperate the I/C piping piece from the AEM intake i'll take it off your hands. I don't need the filter or the other part(s) to the intake.......just the piece that has the AEM sticker on it. Odd request....I know.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I doubt you'd be willing to do this, but if you're willing to seperate the I/C piping piece from the AEM intake i'll take it off your hands. I don't need the filter or the other part(s) to the intake.......just the piece that has the AEM sticker on it. Odd request....I know.
I've gotten some offers on the intake for decent price, the whole set up only has 800 - 1000 miles on it since my accident so i think ill have to sell as a whole, did u lose yours?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not to lowball you....but Ill give $125 for the side skirts. Your asking $300, they are available brand new with hardware for $145 shipped on Ebay.
i see you are correct, are you local pick up, give me a pm lets chat if your serious

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
i see you are correct, are you local pick up, give me a pm lets chat if your serious
Not local, unsure if you want to ship or not. 14424. I'm in NY. Come to think of it shipping will probably bump it up fairly higher. When I offered the $125, I hadn't thought about the shipping. Sorry, Id probably just end up getting them new.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not local, unsure if you want to ship or not. 14424. I'm in NY. Come to think of it shipping will probably bump it up fairly higher. When I offered the $125, I hadn't thought about the shipping. Sorry, Id probably just end up getting them new.
I would too lol trying to find some in Velocity Red now since I am a believer in the TI Curse

1 - 20 of 38 Posts