ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the part numbers for the left and right tail lights of the Mazda AZ-1 Autozam?

If I can get the lights I'm gonna try and make a tail light kit similar to the GV kit.

Thanks in advance for any help.

joeyb

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Sorry I don't know the p/n. I've heard rumors that supplies of new AZ-1 tail lights are dwindling rapidly and Garage Vary will discontinue their Nostalgic Tail Lamp Kit soon if they haven't already which is really sad because it's my favorite setup but I'm broke and can't afford it. If you're starting from scratch check out the round LED tail lights that Phoenix Blue used with his GV tail panel. Maybe you should PM him to see if he still has the original lights and if he's willing to sell them.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'll pm phoenix blue. thanks freedomgli!

Does anyone know what tail lights the Simpson Italia kit uses?

joeyb

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saw those on the Hella site.

I kinda prefer a combination brake and turn signal light, one for each side, so they'd look more akin to a Lusso. But my friend Carlo would rock those!

Thanks Peter!

joey

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i've been communicating with phoenix blue and according to him the Garage Vary kit doesn't come with the Autozam lights. At least the ones he ordered didn't come with the lights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts