ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With great sadness, I've decided to part out my car. I'm taking a break from the Miata scene, and may eventually start anew with an NB or 1960's vintage steel, so instead of letting her sit and rust, I've decided to let the roadster community let her live on in various places. Car is a '91 NA 1.6 with a '92 1.6 motor and trans. I'm negotiable on other parts, but I have the following that I'm somewhat firm on.... (shipping not included BTW)
$700 for Stance GR+ CO's, *SOLD to Christopher*
Raceland header /test pipe *sold to ryanXstorey*
$450 for Hard Dog roll bar, $550 shipped
$2,000 obo for SSR mkIII's
$350 for complete '92 motor and trans (~140k miles)
$100 for spare '91 motor (complete long block minus manifolds)
$75 for spare transmission
$125 for 1.6 viscous rear end with DJF solid mounts ($$$?)
$100 for DCW modded knuckles for moar steering anglez *pending*
$100 for front lip *Sold to Shenanigan*
$75 for RB front sway (non-tubular)... *Sold to xlonelydrifterx*
Mirrors and ebrake knob *sold to ChrisJuliano*

I still have the following stuff on the car that I pulled off my build list:
- Oil filter relocation kit (believe it was from Moss, non oil cooler version) ($125 shipped)
- 949 Racing adjustable endlinks *Sold to WRX787*
- GoodRidge SS brake line kit in red ($115 shipped)
- 94-95 NA door pulls ($25 shipped)
- Moroso race switch panel ($75 shipped)
- Voodoo Piano black shift knob *sold*
- Black painted Spec Miata tow hooks
and then a bunch of other OEM stuff, don't be afraid to ask!

Let me know what you need either here, pm, or email ([email protected]), no dibs, first with paypal to me gets the part within a days time to be fair. If you pm or email me, please include the part you're looking for in the subject line so I don't have to keep checking who wants what!! If sending through regular paypal, please add 3% to the total or send as gift with your complete address and I will get you any and all tracking info that I get myself. I have not screwed anyone, nor do I plan on doing so! I understand people have to work during the day, and I have to run my own business, so I'm at least giving people the fair chance to respond to pm's and such as long as I'm given time to pull the part within a day. I will try to update this list as parts are sold off.

My megasquirt system and related components (AEM and COPs) have been sold. Midd-Tenn low-pros were sold in December. Momo steering wheel, RSR rear section, 01+ seats and purple shift knob are not for sale, they will transfer to my next Miata. Thanks for the inquiries guys!

·
~Foo's Best Friend~
517 Posts
stance price shipped to jax?

edit jax fl 32217

·
Registered
11,686 Posts
I will never leave. I will never quit. If Sharka gets destroyed again, I'll just build him again.

Guinness #1 is tasty.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's it. I'm drinking tonight.

GLWS.

*Sob sob sob*
Dude, you know how I feel about these cars, and I've been drinking since making the decision, just need to take a different route for a while.

I will never leave. I will never quit. If Sharka gets destroyed again, I'll just build him again.

Guinness #1 is tasty.
Not leaving either, just taking a hiatus from owning a Miata for a little while.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
updated with *pending* next to some parts.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm not going to be totally without a Miata, I still have access to an NB, so I'm not completely out of the game Jess.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Still interested in your mkIIIs

Can you send me more pics and info?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts