ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Long story short - I'm taking a racing hiatus. I'll probably have another Miata in a year's time that will be build with NASA TT/PT in mind instead of this bastard child that doesn't fit well anywhere.

Shell (Laguna blue, welded in 4pt rollbar, used to be a 6pt cage 14xxxxmi) $950.00
SOLD Hardtop (headliner+defroster) $850.00
6 speed (no grinds, never any issues) $650.00
Recaro SPG (little worn, small tears where door made contact) $350.00
SOLD Personal Neo Grinta suede 330mm (worn but not shitty)$100.00
SOLD 225/45/15 Rivals (1000 miles, MAYBE) $250.00
SOLDAribuilt airbox $200.00
SOLD Shaving Seconds custom header (matched primaries, etc..) $350.00
SOLD SM F RB sway bar + adj endlinks $150.00
SOLD Planet Miata sideskirts (Fiberglass, kinda beat... 15 footers) $50.00
SOLD Zeromotive rear canards $100.00
PNP Toyota COP setup (1.8) $200.00
94-95 MS2 DIY + cables (sq imj ready) $500.00
SOLD Aerocatch latches (pair) non-locking $50.00
Blacktop AE101 ITBs w/ TPS pigtail $250.00
Oil cooler setup (Random core, Mocal thermo sanwich, -10 push-lock AN fittings) $200.00

I know FS threads with no pics are the fucking worst so here's a link to my Miata album on Photobucket... http://s54.photobucket.com/user/StockGSX/library/miata

I'll try to get better individual pics of everything in the coming days and I know my descriptions are a little rough so bear with me.

Prices are OBO within reason and I WILL SHIP, but expect to pay for it or at least split it.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Interested in Zeromotive rear canards, pics? Didn't see any in your album. Condition?

Edit: I didn't refresh the page...I see them in that pic but any closer ones?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Interested in Zeromotive rear canards, pics? Didn't see any in your album. Condition?

Edit: I didn't refresh the page...I see them in that pic but any closer ones?

They're metallic pink underneath, off of coupeloop's old miata (now Garagestar's)

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Oh they are painted...nevermind. :( The AE101 ITB's, that is just the ITB's? No adapter right? Sweet header! It looks like it sweeps up on the #4 exhaust primary like the RB? What I am getting at is it probably won't fit under a s/c? Is it flanged for a NA8 exhaust and the same length to put it mating to a stock location cat?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh they are painted...nevermind. :( The AE101 ITB's, that is just the ITB's? No adapter right? Sweet header! It looks like it sweeps up on the #4 exhaust primary like the RB? What I am getting at is it probably won't fit under a s/c? Is it flanged for a NA8 exhaust and the same length to put it mating to a stock location cat?
The bottoms are painted, not the tops. Besides, that's what plasti-dip is for!

I honestly have no idea on SC/header clearance for the header, sorry man... :(

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Whoops!

ITBs are just the throttles+TPS, waited forever for T3 to stock the manifolds and by the time they did I was on other projects.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.