ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found a 90-93 NA with a small dinged up drivers door. The car has 210K+ miles. The body other than the little fender is in great condition.

Obviously the parts that I need but, what other parts can I get that I could make a little bit on a resale?

Parts I'm defiantly getting.
Driver Arm Rest
Gauge Hood
Instrument Cluster
Front Radiator support

So what would be worthwhile to actually buy......

·
Registered
363 Posts
Power window regulator (driver side only) can sell for a good 80 bucks or so.
Valve cover 40ish?
Fenders/hood/bumpers/trunklid are all pretty easy to strip, depends on how much storage room you have for them...

·
Supporting Member
210 Posts
Yea one sure thing would be the rear finish panel. Gets you $90 for it EASY.

Gauge hoods are also very much in demand but if you take it out make sure you don't break the clips or else it won't be sellable. Clips are horizontal so only pull the hood towards you sloooowwly and wiggle it around.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Yea one sure thing would be the rear finish panel. Gets you $90 for it EASY.

Gauge hoods are also very much in demand but if you take it out make sure you don't break the clips or else it won't be sellable. Clips are horizontal so only pull the hood towards you sloooowwly and wiggle it around.
And if removing the radio surround, make sure you take the screws out behind the air vents. I've seen too many destroyed surrounds.....

Also; CAS, Coil Pack, AFM, suspension top mounts (the rest might be junk, but the top mounts are quite expensive new)

Complete lock set; ignition barrel, door locks, boot lock. The glove box lock easily comes off without taking the whole lid.

Door cards, deck carpet. I suspect the rest of the carpet is in bad condition, and its a faff to remove it properly.

Both headlight lids; use a 8mm to get these off, not a screwdriver.

The clocks; MazMart were knocking these out for $125

All the relays
Dash switches
Side lamp/turn signal loom sections, if the bulb holders have not crumbled
Brake calipers, all of them.
Rain rail; the rest of the hood might be shagged, but often I find the rainrail can be salvaged

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.