ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if a thread like this already exists but what are some things a passenger does in your car that you absolutely loathe? Tell us about it, Ill start:

1. Changing the radio station/song/etc. to play their own music. My car, my music, dont do that.

2. Touching everything like a damn 4 year old, keep your hands off the controls dammit.

3. Making fun of the car ie. girly/gay/hairdresser/etc. This bothers me the most...insulting my ride yet I am giving you a ride.

4. Eating in the car. Well this only happened once and it was my ex g/f so I made an exception so she could enjoy her double double animal style.

5. Asking to roll top down...I got a hardtop for a reason. I hate top down motoring...yes I drive a convertible...I dont care its getting treated like a coupe.

6. Rolling down the window, I got the AC on. Why you rolling that down? I love to roll incognito with the tinted windows up at all times. Only time they go down is for toll/placing and picking up my order of tea.

7. Asking to drive the car. Cars are very personal imo...thats like me asking "Can I ride your girlfriend/sister/mom/grandma? Hell no you cant drive my car.

I am an anal mofo...thats me.

·
~Foo's Best Friend~
517 Posts
when the ladies put the feet on the dash. its the only damn thing i give a **** about and they ALL manage to do it.

·
~Foo's Best Friend~
517 Posts
so youre always mad at yourself?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Mines is when people say I'm to big for my car.. hop of my **** if I fit and I like it leave me alone.

When people mess with my radio.. my solution I took my radio out and wired in an amp.

And also my car being girly... I'm giving you a ride and your gonna talk ****...

I'm done :roll:

Ohh and yes this has happened to me. When people fart in my car wtf bro.. really?

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
when the ladies put the feet on the dash. its the only damn thing i give a **** about and they ALL manage to do it.
With shoes on or off?

Ill make an exception if the girl is hot and has nice feet (shoes off no matter what)

Last time my friend girl did the same...I stealthily pulled out the needle nose pliers I keep in my center console compartment/armrest and came near the little piggy digit of hers, she screamed and immediately took her feet of the dash and exclaimed I was psycho...I then laughed hysterically and started left foot braking abruptly. Now she never wants to ride in my car anymore...thatll teach her.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
And people making fun of my Zebra fenders or just generally pointing them out thinking they're somehow making a case for why my car is gay or girly (thanks bro, already knew that).

·
Registered
747 Posts
Luckily my girl hasn't done that. As someone who hates feet, that'd be disgusting. My top pet peeve is people asking to put the top up. If it's sunny out, the top's going down. dealwithit.jpg

·
Registered
933 Posts
Changing the radio station/song/etc. to play their own music. My car, my music, dont do that.
This and when ppl keep moving just fucken sit still

·
Registered
495 Posts
Took the passenger seat out so don't have to think about the ****!

·
┐('~`;)┌
6,401 Posts
My pet peeve is not having anything to bitch about. I love bitching. But I don't usually give rides to douches.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts