ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need my car passed.... visual is the only part I do not pass.

I guess that law went into affect... annual tests for me. :[ and most of us.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well... I got my car smogged last year and they sent me some smog papers saying I had to go to a test only place so I'm assuming that annual smog check for vehicles 15 years + went into affect.

Maybe they just made a mistake because I thought it was every other year...? :|

edit - My car doesn't pass visual because the RB header I have on it. If I had the OEM header it'd be no big deal.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Brian, I have an extra stock exaust manifold if you want it. You will need to find a stock downpipe, or you can borrow one off of one of mine as long as you put it back when your done..

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would anyone happen to have the OEM heatshield? Would it fit over the RB 4-1? If not, I can come out and grab one of your guys' OEM header.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just wrap the RB or put a header blanket on it. Tell the smog shop that the stock heatshield broke and you didn't feel like paying for the oem part. (To my knowledge) Heat insulation is not illegal even in Cali.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
I need my car passed.... visual is the only part I do not pass.

I guess that law went into affect... annual tests for me. :[ and most of us.
Nope. That law (AB616) hasn't even passed assembly yet. It's still bi-annual smog check.

Why are you required to smog again? Something is not right here. Were you gross polluter last year?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts