ClubRoadster.net banner

PEACH PART(Y)OUT.

16K views 152 replies 55 participants last post by  horribleR 
#1 · (Edited)
Party's over.

All prices are without shipping. Hardtop won't be shipped. I will be adding to this thread accordingly, but I will list the main bits first. If there is anything you may need that is not listed, ask. Some things may take longer to get off the car, so don't expect immediate shipping on almost everything. The car is still in one piece, and I will be getting to everything consequently. As for the majority of the motor, that will be gotten to last, and prefer to sell it as a whole.

Not every single thing will have pics (immediately), but I'm known very well around here, so I know you will be easy on an OG.;)

Text or call: 908.421.1023
Located in New Jersey.

OEM NB1 tail lights (custom, horizontally-slotted turns and reverse lights). Look all-red, blink orange and shines a white reverse. My absolute favorite mod on this car, and took COUNTLESS tries to get this absolutely perfect & straight. Deal with the price, suckers. — $300

Pic showing only the turn signals lit, but you get the point.

OEM shaved trunk (shaved 3rd brake light & emblem holes) — $350

OEM passenger door (shaved handle) $350

OEM front bumper (shaved markers and emblem holes) w/o OEM lip $300
OEM front bumper (shaved markers and emblem holes) w/OEM lip (lip is discontinued from Mazda) $500
OEM front lip (discontinued from Mazda) — $250
Garage Vary eyelids
SOLD
OEM hood (shaved washer nozzles) — $200

OEM hardtop (shaved & re-fibreglassed) w/BRAND-NEW, non-defrost OEM glass and Rennenmetal Spec Miata side brackets — $1300

OEM rear bumper (filled exhaust cutout, shaved markers, shaved keyhole) — $400

Momo Team 280mm steering wheel SOLD
Works Bell hub (modified bore to accept Momo) SOLD

BPI Performance 6” velocity stack mated to a silicone-reducer and Racing Beat intake elbow $250

Techno Toy Tuning (Garage Star) shift knob — SOLD.

OEM Japanese-spec tow-hook. If you look carefully, it bends forward, not causing it to protrude into the bumper mouth line. Makes a big difference, aesthetically. Hard to explain. Whatever. — $40

16x9" ET 15 Schmidt Modern Line wheels (rear fitment pictured has a 5mm spacer, not included) — SOLD.

Tein Basic coilovers
SOLD.
Flyin’ Miata front & rear sway bars SOLD.

Torsen LSD (4.30) swap kit SOLD.

OEM NB2 header w/heatshield — SOLD.

See less See more
#23 ·
Decided to go ahead with the partout. Final. I'll probably make so much more money this way, and I'd rather this car end it's life this way.

That being said, me and my mate will be pulling everything in one day. The motor will be be going with the shell, so if you want it, you can come and remove it on your own, or take the shell with it. Everything else will be removed.

Let's gooo...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.