ClubRoadster.net banner
101 - 120 of 153 Posts
Discussion starter · #101 ·
not at all. im glad you're parting it out, learning a lot, and no one else gets the pleasure of owning this. good luck and bump
:hello kitty::icon_cheers:

Learned SO much. I'm actually so proud of myself.

I never post a picture of myself, but oh well...

The night I conquered the motor and drivetrain without a hoist:

Had to take one of these:

Was looking through some old picture on my phone probably from a year ago. Had a chance to recap on how much I loved breezy's ride on those 14's. I have about 3 full pages of your car on my phone which is quite hard to admit. But it is what it is.

Def paved the way for my build and motivation to keep moving forward.

Bump for the homie!

Discussion starter · #108 ·
Thanks, Derrick. It's crazy to think how many different phases that car has been through--almost hard for me to believe sometimes.

Car is completely parted, and the shell is ready to be picked up if anyone wants it for $200 OBO. Bump.

See you soon, Stoly & Co.

Discussion starter · #113 ·

This picture makes me laugh.

Almost teared, but I have so much closure. At the same time, I’m super-happy the filthy harlot is gone and I can move forward.

I’m so proud of myself these days. Since the partout, I’ve been proving myself by doing things I didn’t think I could do on other cars. Parting this car was an incredible, life-changing mechanical experience for me. I’ve always wanted to tear down a car—of course, putting it back together would have been miles better for learning, but, still. I am no longer intimidated by working on cars, almost at all.

Good riddance, Peach.

Discussion starter · #118 · (Edited)
Great work bro.
Ninja Paul.

Thanks again for the HT brackets! Can't wait to see what you do next. NC right?
No doubt! Believe it or not, just put a deposit on an MR-S in Texas and flying out next week to pick it up. 1 of 800 made in 2005, with an LSD, which is super hard to find on these cars on the US-models. Reuniting with Geoff (Stoly), Joseph (Nannerpus), and then Adam (Miatadam) in Mississippi on my way back.

101 - 120 of 153 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.