ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we all remember the Pedo Bear Miata... The one that drove under the semi at the Florida meet. He's a friend of mine and has mentioned that he would like to be allowed to join CR again. His car has changed a lot and he was wondering what your thoughts were of him being allowed to join CR again.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
That's monster right? the genius from the all Florida meet who did that thing? Personally, I could give a rats ass but hey, examples will be made. Car looks pretty good since the last time I saw it tho.

·
Registered
671 Posts
matt is a good friend of mine too and he's a smart person that could contribute to the forum so i vote yes

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yes he did that. Which is not condoned by CR because it makes us look like a bunch of retarded honda kids.
Driving.... Under a semi.... While moving?!

Holy balls.... I say props to this guy. He has balls. Big ones.

He deserves to be allowed back.

I'm off to find the bann thread

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
this isn't a democracy and who knows if mods/admins will even see this feeble attempt to bring someone back.
with that said, i didn't agree with his ban.
your votes don't matter

·
Mnt Climber/ Trail Runner
180 Posts
If he apologizes to the semi driver, then I'm all for it. The semi driver was wicked mad because of this stunt.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
i dont see why he was banned.

this is a forum who cares there are a lot of people doing stupid **** that a forum cannot control.

i mean people drift on the streets in miatas honestly.

start drug testing and banning for smoking weed.

this forum will never tell me what to do and if it bans me for something i do in MY life then its pretty fucked up.

i like the mods here but i remember all that bs going down and honestly i could give a **** less. I vote to let him back because he should of never been banned in the first place and honestly in his position i wouldnt even come back if i were treated like that.

ninja edit: never mind that was a really scatter brained post but im leaving it like that because that is my thought process in words haha. but really that is how i see it. though it was stupid to do its not something that an internet forum can control.

just my 02.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.