ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out
I don't have anything against the guy that he seems nice - not rude or anything like that...but I just couldn't avoid laugh by reading his post...
Btw sometimes I'm getting the feeling that with the NC a lot of non-miata people joint m.net ...and I'm getting more sick from the answers that he got...

"the fact that the s2k is more of a sports car than a miata. its more sporty then comfortable. thus the harsh ride. Our cars are more of an all-round kinda thing."

It's like housewives comparing their couches (mine has leather pillows what about yours girlfriend?)

but again maybe it's just me...and the 430lbs springs that they make me feel disconnected with them :mrgreen:

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
I don't see the problem here. Nor do I find this a particularly funny post. I think not enough people realise the Miata died off in 2006. You now have the MX5, a very different beast. Accept it. Mazda have stated they're not that interested in selling cars to an increasingly aged (and blinkered) Miata owning market, but want to seek new markets and opportunities.

·
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know but still it's been more than 13 years snce people started putting V8s in the miatas and more than a year (IIRC) with the S2K mods...while I don't think it's to supricing to see a miata with a different engine...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.