ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts

·
Administrator
15,183 Posts
The more i see that kit... the less i like it. Le sigh. :( I think it's just the bumper i hate. I want that kit with a stretched RB Type II nose.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hmm, if they had OP's money since Feb, they would have made a handy return in the market by now.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I am still waiting on the parts for my Fastback... it was supposed to be 3 months its been 9. And at this point they have stopped contacting me back. And the fastback I got was much rougher than the ones I have seen pictures of from the last few years. The fastback is the single most amazing part made for a miata and I had to have it to make the build but if I had it to do over I would have just sold the car saved the 2200.00 and moved to a different platform there customer service is THAT BAD.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have been saving for the fastback for a long time, but This thread just kills my dream. I wonder if AK ever read these reviews or they just don't give a ****.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
AK was gonna make all kinds of parts for the Miata, I think the only project they ended up finishing in the last 3 or 4 years was the nascar style spoiler.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts