ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
How long ago was your transaction Bob? The issue seems to have been in the last year or so.... :dunno:

·
Registered
41 Posts

So I ordered my Autokonexion Flares and the Nascar wing probably around April this year, took them over 2 months to get here, the ducktail had a broken edge and the flares needed work to fit properly, and still don't fit 100% flush.
I really love the look of their products, but when they ship their products halfway across the world they could at least throw something in the package that protects the pieces..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought the fastback in December of 2014 still haven't got it, spoke with three other tonight that haven't gotten theirs. Haven't received communications in over 4 months and no replies despite several attempts to call and email. Their site says they hope to have production ready to deliver tops to people 3-5 weeks after they are ordered but haven't caught up on the back orders form over 2 years ago. I'd be careful 6-8 months has turned into almost 16 months and still nothing.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
quite disappointing to hear. I would love a slowback myself.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Damn, looks like they haven't changed a bit. Bummer, I wanted their fenders at some point but I don't want to deal with their shoddy business practices. Looks like it's carbon miata for me as well.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
They shut their website down or what:
http://shop.autokonexion.com/

Saying webpage unavailable? :dunno: Went to look at possibly getting a NASCAR spoiler but site no worky.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Unfortunately, that top is just a dream now, 3 years ago I ordered one and the journey still isn't over 3 years later. Take a look at their website or email and I'm sure you'll know all you need to know. 404 and email is over quota. Sorry for all those out there that won't ever get their stuff either. I have made other posts at other forums to help prevent people from getting sucked in anymore.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts