ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
'Bout dat life
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey peeps, i was looking at this as a boost controller/turbo timer.

Just wondering have any of you done business with them? are the reputable? i dont want to invest my very limited moolah into something thats going to crap on me down the line.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Before this thread gets out of hand like the other one where someone asked an opinion of a business who is not a sponsor, let me say this:

There will be NO name calling, bashing, or otherwise unnecessary negative comments ANYMORE when responding to this type of post, or any other type for that matter!

If you had a negative experience with someone, post ALL the details and explain if and how it was resolved and your attempts, as well as the vendors at making things right.

Remember that the person or vendor in question does not have the opportunity to post their side of the story.

Let's play fair and let's play nice.

In addition, members should patronize our vendors whenever possible. They are a big reason why this site stays alive.

<end of rant>

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I am finishing up the Miata inventory this month before we sign up for a vendor profile................. edit for content ..................

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
its really just for the bling factor. When Ive modded my car so much that i cant think of anything usefull to do with it, ill get one of those pretty blue ones from Greddy.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
When the ign is turned off, the turbo stops almost immediately, as it looses its heat input. Coasting to a stop from 200 rpm (idle speed) in perhaps two seconds needs only the oil that remained in the bearings after the oil pump came to a stop. That quantity needed is about two drops and it will be there. It will also be there tomorrow morning when you crank it up.

Words of Corky Bell.

so to sum up....If an engine is allowed to idle long enough to reach the seat belt latch, then the ignition key, it is safe to turn off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts