ClubRoadster.net banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
R U ?
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Woke up at 5am to make it to Miatas at no longer Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca at like 8am. Walked around the paddock to see what cool stuff was there and didn't see much except a really cool NA with body shop hayashi headlights.

climbed a hill to take a picture to show, that I, indeed, did go. If you look closely, I'm right next to a pickemup truck in front of the cool yellow Evo. Or, a row behind Kinod.

And then I went on a hike.

The End.

·
R U ?
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
I went pit walking before everyone was really setup so I missed out. I wanted to buy a horn button and ask the stoptech guys some things but I didn't get back up near the pits before I left.

·
R U ?
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Just thought I would update this..for no reason because yes.

Since I got the car painted and body kit put on someone decided to back into my front bumper...damn near the same damage/spot that I had to get fixed in 2018. luckily they stopped about 2 inches from the hood. had the body shop try and wet sand the scratches out but no goo. a repaint will have to be done in the future. AND THEN someone ran into the rear bumper ripping a decent chunk of paint off. So my overall enthusiasm of this car is down. AND THEN AND THEN I got it smogged and did a stupid and broke the side skirt.

So, future plans:

New paint
Remove current roll bar or get a full roll cage
Find nice carpet and put a stereo in it.
Turbo
New wheels because 14's are getting a bit tiresome to look at
Suspension

101 - 107 of 107 Posts