ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of you at peter's mother's home this past sunday, please keep an eye out for a gold ring. i lost my wedding band working on the cars. i think it probably fell off during one of the many times i was taking my gloves off.

besides being wedding ring, it was also my father's wedding band. he passed away 11 years ago and it has a lot of sentimental meaning to me.

thanks!

·
3,857 Posts
for those of you at peter's mother's home this past sunday, please keep an eye out for a gold ring. i lost my wedding band working on the cars. i think it probably fell off during one of the many times i was taking my gloves off.

besides being wedding ring, it was also my father's wedding band. he passed away 11 years ago and it has a lot of sentimental meaning to me.

thanks!
OMG I'm sorry to hear that dude #-o
If I were you I would be going back to the same place to check... seriously maybe renting a metal detector machine can be useful...

·
Registered
563 Posts
I lost my wedding band about 6 months back but mine didn't have the sentimental attachment that yours does. Bump. I'll pray you find it!

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone.

it's been an extremely busy week. i haven't hd the time to unpack my car yet to thoroughly check.

i was only wearing my gloves, not the disposable ones.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
maybe you took it off and left it in your car??

or at home before you came? do you ever leave it at home or take it off?

*bump

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hope you find your ring, Steve. Why do bad things always happen to good guys? :[

1 - 20 of 36 Posts