ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HILARIOUS. =D>

The joke still goes on even after the truth has been revealed, apparently most people don't read the previous posts before making their own.

It just goes to show how different the two forums really are... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yeah I saw them, funny stuff but nobody there gets it, lol they're all telling you how to remove the rust from the fenders... haha

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I am searching at a frantic pace and I can't find it!!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thats really funny that they don't seem to understand the concept of rust.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hahaha, silly Moss Motors crowd. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
132 Posts
seems like the guys at m.net just don't get it. my 86 was slammed on wide volks, kryloned, and the trunk and hood were stripped and soaked in vinegar and salt :)

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
I say Peter takes pictures of his car in Turtle Rock to really piss them off....

·
Registered
264 Posts
hahaha man thats good stuff. i love how people try to bag on peter's ride. most of them are probably old guys with no sense of style or ricers that have miatas

·
Registered
698 Posts
I read that the other day and got a good kick out of reading it.

·
3,857 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I read those threads last night...

Actually, I see people posting before they read on pretty much every forum I have ever posted on, even this one.

Is it hard for people on this side to understand that a lot of people just don't like that look or see why in the world someone would purposely rust their own car? Close-mindedness goes both way.

(btw, not a member of miata.net, have never posted there, probably quite a bit younger than most of the members. I am familiar with things like Rat Rods, I just don't like them and it's my right as well as anyone else's right to like or dislike something. funny how sometimes the people trying the hardest to be different are the most critcal of others)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thats really funny that they don't seem to understand the concept of rust.
I get the joke and I don't understand the concept of rust. The fucked up trunklid I almost understand, but straight rusted fenders.... Sorry, don't get it, don't think its cool.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
the pfotography is great, but the rust isn't my thing. Car looks nice inspite of the fenders though. :)

What I think would be an interesting statement that no one has done is to polish your hood. Its aluminum. So you should be able to take it down to a mirror shine. Someone needs to do this...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts