ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jus as the title says. i can't seeem to get any photobucket images to pop up at all..... just me or is something screwy ?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Photobucket is a pretty crummy photo host. If you use them to post photos to a forum you've got to post tiny clickable thumbnails otherwise they'll break due to bandwidth limitations. I recommend Flickr.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I remember when benthevegan posted all those Carview pics in the "Roadster Muse" thread broke because they were hosted on Photobucket. Apparently you can't reorganize photos in Photobucket to different folders without breaking links. And photos posted on TheCarLounge.net using Photobucket last, at most, 6 hours before dying. Around here there probably isn't a bandwidth issue but if you or someone else posts your pics someplace more popular that has more traffic then you'll have issues.

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Yeah, it was 6 pages of pure pictures, how many pictures are posted by one person in a normal thread, 5? I'm willing to bet it's the best free host out there with bandwidth restrictions. You can host video and make slide shows very easily, i'm just saying, it's certainly not a crummy host. I've only ran out of bandwidth once when I was hosting 30+ 800x600 photos on honda-tech, from a meet, for a coupe weeks, but I had been limited to 2 or 5gb a month at that time I believe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts