ClubRoadster.net banner

Photos from 1/12/07 Kinod ! Enjoy ! 56k = death

3K views 34 replies 27 participants last post by  Pcola'sNB 
#1 ·

the winner of exhondaman's r-lip finally got it mounted !

Mazdaspeed NB representing ! = )

PJ Bonafacio paintjob + fender rolling

another msm !

acejokers clean nb

an nc ?!

rpf01s.....drool

american racing 15x10's +0 offset

representing from temecula ! booyaa thanks for coming out turns101

the official circuit hero race car rocking the white steelies.

i don't think i need to say nething

madness !

You can;t really see it, but i tagged this photo while i was taking it... has cr.net written in the middle of it.... lol

hope you guys enjoy the photos. i won't b able to take nemore until spring break maybe ?

See less See more
#12 ·
who's white car with the orange gram lights?
A friend of mine, he may post up here, he took several pictures.

The guy that now owns PJ's old car is also a friend (sold within the group of friends..LOL).

#22 ·
maybe 'pulled and custom fabricated fender job' is more applicable lol. it was the sickest fender job i have ever seen. the running 15x10 +0 all the way around !

even in the front man ! i didn't get any shots of the front fenders but the rear says it all. i think he mentioned the paint and fender job being about 3k.....

thanks for the comments on the photos. wish i got the cr.net tag done a little better. i forgot to bring out my massive led flashlight to properly lightpaint it in.

Scott

#26 ·
BUICK V6 POWA!!!! blue elco is me. miata is on jack stands atm.
Nice pics. and great turnout. dispite everyone complaining about how "cold" it was...
I never noticed we have half of the worlds hardtops in socal :p

kevin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.