ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off - I hope this is not perceived as "spam" by any members..

Yesterday (June 3, 2007), SCCA held the Sacramento Cup Round 6 at Mather Air Field. (link ) There were a variety of cars participating, from Chevy, Dodge and Ford to Subaru, Toyota, Mazda, Nissan and more.

I have posted over 800 photos from the event on my Smugmug site for you to view. Additionally, if you'd like, you can order prints from the photos directly off the site (up to 5x7).. if you'd like, I have the full-sized images of all the photos on my computer, and you can order larger versions of all the images (up to 24x36" in gloss or matte) by contacting me directly regarding the specific image. These are very high-quality prints.

I've categorized all photos - according to make of car (Austin, BMW, Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Honda and Acura, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, VW and "Other") ..

Additionally - feel free to make a donation to my paypal account [email protected] if you would like .. so far, I've got about 9 hours of time invested in these photos (several hours of taking the photos, and several more going through them, cropping, resizing, organizing and uploading to my website.

Please feel free to view the photos here and contact me with any questions you may have. I am an aspiring photographer, and trying to attend events like this so I can get my work in front of people who may be interested in buying some of my prints. I hope this does not offend anyone.

Sincerely,
Mark Brooks
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts