ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well seeing how I have been on this board for quite some time now looking at everyone elses beautiful roadsters Ive decided to finally post pics of mine.....

P.S If anyone can I.D the Black Racing Wheels on my NA, it would be greatly appreciated. I have searched many times but could never find out the model name or anything. Also I need to purchase new center caps because 2 of mine broke. Thanks.

The specs are as follows....

1991 Miata

-OEM Hardtop
-Viscous LSD
-Garage Vary Lip
-15x6.5 Black Racing Wheels
-205/50/15 Falken Azenis 615's
-Tdo4h-15g Greddy kit
-Custom I.C Piping w/Starion Front Mount
-Blitz DD BOV
-FM Boost Controller
-FM 2.5 in Single Outlet Exhaust
-2.5 Test Pipe
-Autometer Phantom Gauges
-Skunk 2 Lug Nuts
-S2000 Style antenna (Installed, but not in these pics)

1999 Miata

-Torsen LSD
-Nardi Edition Wheel
-Bose Stereo
-OEM Front Air Dam
-OEM Side Sills
-OEM Mud Guards
-Hard Dog Double Diagnal M2 Sport Bar
-Advan RG II Wheels 16x7 ET 41
-205/40/16 Falken Azenis 615 (Street)
-205/55/14 Kuhmo V710's on Stock Wheels (Auto X)
-Rays Lug Nuts in Black

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Both cars are really hot!

Have you checked out your Personal Gallery?

You should load the pics in there so that everyone can see them without having to search through posts to find this thread.

Go to your user control panel and then your Personal Gallery and upload the pics.

·
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I wanted to post them in the forum first to kind of give myself an introduction. After this thread is over I will move them to the garage. Now that the weather is changing here in CT I will have more time to talk on the forum. I am parking both the cars in the next 3 weeks and will be driving my boring 96 VW Jetta for the winter :(

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Wow! Both cars are very sharp. The Advans on your NB are pretty. Your NA makes me wish I had installed the GV lip. I guess when I redo the paint I'll have a chance to start all over again with the look. Nice work.

·
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can anyone I.D the wheels on the NA? All i know about them is that they are Black Racing. Thanks to everyone else who commented.

·
Registered
222 Posts
the car is looking real good, you should come out to the tri-state meet we are having 2 sundays from now.

i have the same lugnuts, well, I think they are the same brand. I wish they fit on my 002s.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts