ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
No hardtop = not interested

jk - I know this is out of nowhere but why are you so adamant about driving top down. Everybody has their own tastes and opinions and people that run hardtops have their reasons. Dont be a hardtop nazi.

p.s. your car looks good.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was under the impression that the VVT engine's code is BP-ZE, no?

Roadster Dave @ Thu 17 May said:
No hardtop = not interested

jk - I know this is out of nowhere but why are you so adamant about driving top down. Everybody has their own tastes and opinions and people that run hardtops have their reasons. Dont be a hardtop nazi.

p.s. your car looks good.

haha, I guess I'm adamant about people having the top down in a convertable. I'm thinking about getting a hardtop actually, lol! It won't be on most of the time, but after installing a new ragtop on a friend's NA, I am not too eager to deal with that again.

The thing that bugs me is when people have a top up on a GEORGOUS sunny day like we have 90% time in my town. I see it every day and it bugs the hell out of me.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a small graveyard of bugs on the front. And someone decided to hit my car while I was at work and leave a disconnected number. Awesomness.

I'm thinking of de-tubberwaring it.

·
Registered
588 Posts
yea....well as for meeh i rather take a long walk than to park my car close to my job where evrybdy parks....i like my car dent free..... even though i crashed twice already (canyon runs) and (remote start take off!?!?!) #-o

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I refuse to park anywhere but on the very end parking space and I HUG the corner. I only take up like...60% of it. I'm skerred to park out of the parking lot as I don't want to get my ish ganked.

·
4,296 Posts
your ride looks good.
ironically i had these wheels laying around , and saw some paint at the auto store , so i decided to paint them from flat black to Bronze,pretty close to what you have.
later i was looking at craigslist and ended up buying a 99 NB that is Emerald green.not my fav color by the way.great price tho.
well i eventually got the bright idea to put the wheels on , then i hop on the pc and find pcola's , pimpin his **** on the internet.
lol.didnt mean to bite your steez mang.
o and dont lose the body kit, i think NB's look best with it on.unless you have something specific in mind(stripped timeattack car)
if thats the case sell me your tupperware.

·
4,296 Posts
not trying to bite your photo shoot thread either,but here it is ,(i just ran outside to take a pic)

i wanted to ask the forum what they think of this color combo?

my wife doesnt like it.i have been trying to get her to take the car to work, but she wont she says she "doesnt like the wheels"or the color of them.she would rather drive her wrecked ass white 94r with my red 002's .
i dont get it. this color combo is starting to grow on me.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts