ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Supporting Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, they're kinda new been on for a few weeks now but just haven't had the car clean to take some pics. Really like them; was going to paint them and still may once CCW (work) gets paint booth. Problably sport them for a few months till I put some 16" classics on it.

Kosei K1 Racing
Size: 15x8
Offset: +32

Hankook Ventus RS2
Size: 225/45/15

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts
I think you should remove the tape or paint on your front bumper and put a lip on, it makes the car look really goofy from the front, because the nose looks high but the sides look low.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Suspension info?
Did anything have to be done to make the 225's fit without rubbing? (that's assuming they don't)

·
Supporting Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Suspension info?
Did anything have to be done to make the 225's fit without rubbing? (that's assuming they don't)
H&R Race Springs w/Blown Tokico Illumina's (1/4 coil cut off rears to level). Bump stops were junk and so were the Illumina's when I bought the car a year ago. Realized this when installing the springs 7mo ago but it's getting gradually worse. Springs seem to be sagging due to the sharty shocks. Don't care though ordering Tein Basic's Tuesday. Fenders are just rolled from my last wheel/tire setup. 225 don't rub at all and really aren't as close to the fenders as they look in the pictures. Dunno why they came out like that. Camber settings aren't crazy at all either.

I think you should remove the tape or paint on your front bumper and put a lip on, it makes the car look really goofy from the front, because the nose looks high but the sides look low.
Paint chipped from previous owner. Black duck tape $5; looks better than the chip. Both stock bumpers are higher than the side.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I must not be able to see the tape due to the crappy contrast ratio on my viewsonic. I'm normally someone who thinks every car could use a bit more lowering but I'm really digging the 4x4 approach and departure angles. This car is proof positive that you don't need a lot of add-ons to make a hard looking roadster. The stance combined with the wheels and clean paint are mint. Don't forget to archive these pics by creating a profile for your car and parking them in the Garage section of the forum.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Very nice. So simple and clean looking. Any rubbing issues?

·
Supporting Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow! what camera did you use?!
Canon Digital Rebel XTi (SLR); however it wasn't on the point and shoot mode; manual all the way! They were tweeked a little in photoshop but there pretty dead nuts to what the camera took. Pretty nice 10 mega pixel!

ISO: 1600
F: 5.0
Amperture: 0-to-+1 (depending on angle and lighting)
WB: Auto

·
Registered
379 Posts
Looks amazing. Nice pics. and nice wheels, those were standard on a version on europe but not on 15 x 8

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Sweet! Can I get some more info on the tinted lights?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts