ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah I can color change it the best I can, I don't know how easy it will be to do from black to white but ill try my best for you, ill be on AIM when i get home and ill do it there "Nappyman21" Im me or send me a PM ill be home in about 2 hours

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
If all you want to do is see how those wheels would look on your car, its probably much easier to just find simiar angled photos of white miatas, and then cut/paste the wheels on that photo.

Trying to make the dark colors light is kind of a pain in the ass.

Also if you need more pics, Max Power just installed these wheels on his raguna brue miata.

Ignore my suggestion if thats not what youre trying to do :mrgreen:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thats pretty damn cool Nappy.....now photoshop your avatar lol j/k j/k
hahah thanks for the complement, but my avator now thats bogus as hell =P yeah my major in school is Game Art & Design so photoshop is a breeze for me. It's just doing white is REALLY hard its the hardest color to change things to. Any other color is cake.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
killer. i just got a overnight job at target just so i can get a Wii and PS3 for sure when they come out lol. Im quiting the day after lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
hahaha thata' boy. lol i need to get the Wii when it comes out looks pretty dope =P sorry if we kill this thread Camtheman :twisted:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lord o mighty!!!! I think i just messed in my pants!!!! JJ! Man that looks killer, good job. I was thinking of selling those rims before I even had them, not gonna do that now that i've seen this! My car has the black bottem on the sides just like you made the white in the pic! THANK YOU!
Now can you photoshop lambo doors too??? Just Joking!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
haha i could do lambo doors but i aint got that kinda time, plus i'd have to remake the car interior =P glad you like it, and glad i could help if you need anything else let me know

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Think you could do a quickie job on the wheels. Make the spokes white and leave the lip polished. That is what im planning on doing, it would be really nice to be able to compare the pics side by side (silver and white wheels)!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Think you could do a quickie job on the wheels. Make the spokes white and leave the lip polished. That is what im planning on doing, it would be really nice to be able to compare the pics side by side (silver and white wheels)!
Yeah i can do the spokes white and keep the lip the same color as it is, do you want me to do this to the black car or the white car?

·
Registered
187 Posts

So here it is the white car, with now white spokes and the polished lip i left the lugnuts the same as they would be in real life, again if you need anything else let me know and im sure my work is appericated so thanks in advance :mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts