ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 300 Posts

·
Bleeding Red....& Gold
1,641 Posts
plannin to do this on my ht. but only on my ht jst to be diff.
i wonder how much this crap would cost me.

·
C) Stick it In
883 Posts

·
I <3 CR
1,050 Posts
I have been doing vehicle wraps for a while and I would feel embarrassed doing this to someones car...wow....just wow.

plannin to do this on my ht. but only on my ht jst to be diff.
i wonder how much this crap would cost me.
you are looking at around $1000 to $3000 for a miata, depending on how detailed you want it.

the artwork i can appreciate, but not that huge and not on a car..

·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
Unless you are of Japanese descent, any of the above is unacceptable.

I suggest a bald eagle and american flag instead.
Since I'm filipino would this be acceptable instead? I'm thinking doing a wrap on my hood.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
I can see totally wrapping a hardtop or trunklid or hood as an individual piece for the novelty, but not the whole car.

·
Supporting Member
387 Posts
I'm wrapping either the drivers side fender or the hood of my NB with the great wave of kanagawa :)

i've seen it done before, but what the hell

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
I think it'd be cool to see a Miata with a "Mod Top". The Mod Top was a Mopar option on some of their cars around 1970...paisley, flower patterns, etc. A hardtop with vinyl overlay would be cool, but it'd really be hot as a custom softtop.

·
Registered
645 Posts

·
C) Stick it In
883 Posts
fucking awesome dude. someone here has the gurren lagann logo on their hood too
lol if you look at the gl logo and arent into anime, you see a flaming skull with sunglasses which is a little more neutral in its cool, kinda like laughing man face and stuff.

throw moe blobs on your hood and it's always about them japanese girly cartoons. :fab:

21 - 40 of 300 Posts