ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Paint looks even. I like the standing on top of car pose. I like how the interior looks to be a slightly lighter shade of green. No soft top is hard core [edit:2e35aad422]if you lived someplace that didn't have sunny weather 350+ days/year[/edit:2e35aad422].

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I am told it doesn't rain in California, is this correct?

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
F*cking awesome Tam! Hardtop = no need for soft top anymore :mrgreen:

I think I might rock the Desert Tan sometime in the future along w/ some all black wheels. Then again, I could do the truck that way :twisted:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Was this done before or after the tech day because i noticed it looked pretty good when i saw it there. Those are some pretty good pictures too.

·
Registered
514 Posts
VERY hardcore... looks nice and even. Wouldnt think of it being canned. IMO the color scheme makes the car look smaller, I dont know why. It's not really a bad or a good thing, just smaller.

-Jeremy

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was actually painted last thursday, good eye dave!

As for the no soft-top, modern technology has allowed me to check weather.com for impeding rain, thus giving me enough notice to put the hardtop on in anticipation of rain. I have yet to get caught in the rain, even during SoCal's "rain season".

Thanks for the compliments, third coat going on next week.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
what kinda rotas r those tam ? 13x8 ? tire size? just curious

oh yea, howd the turbo install go ? did you decide to tap the oil pan ? or run the greddy ghetto oil return ? how much boost ? stock injectors ? fmu? boost your setup in your sig = P

Scott

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Looks good. I think the problem with the paint looking poopy in shade and dark is from lack of shine. Give it a coat of wax maybe?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
oh yea forgot to comment on the photos. i like them all except one of them... lol... the 5th one down. i was like slowly scrolling through the photos and i came up to the 5th one and i had to keep scrolling before i realized i was looking for a olive drab miata. lol. but yea, i think there was a little too much landscape up there. maybe just a quick crop will fix it. ^^

1 - 20 of 40 Posts