ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
lol
silly takumi boys, god i hate them, they're local, they have the "jdm" gt-apex stickers on their trunk, and then paint their car panda, and still have USDM bumpers AHHHHHHHHHH wanna kill now. sometimes they go to my work. park their cars and walk upstairs, and just watch people walk by that look at their car ugh

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Glad to see your meets are getting more and more Miatas!! :mrgreen:

However, be careful the OTM's dont take over your spot!! Next stop will be cops showing up too see what all the cars are hanging out for. #-o

We had to ditch our choice weekly meets at Sonic's (on the main drag facing the street) becasue all the OTMs, Civics, Sentras, Eclipse, and ghetto rice started wanting to hang with us. It was cool at first, but then it got TOO big and the local OTM idiots started doing burnouts in the parking lot, reving motors and BOVs, playing loud Bass, and leaving trash everywhere, until finally there was nowhere for the local Miatas to park, and the ricers would try to make new miata guys unwelcome with the hardposing (people, not cars) :x

Anyhow, pics look great, how about a daytime meeting so people car see the cars better?

Phatty

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts

·
Esteemed Member