ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just pics at the parking lot lol, we'll take pics while running the course next time.
The event was at Everett, Boeing field.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Was that sunday? Should've posted about it I would've been there.

Car's look good though, both need to be lowered though

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
both rides look nice, Im liking the green nb alot, Ive always thought that front looks best out of all oem from ends

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep the event was last sunday the 29th. I posted the event last month I think, I kind of condensed 2 events on that one post and forgot to update last week's event. There is another event again for everett, It will be sunday may 13th. It's mother's day, so I won't be attending it. The next event which I think you would love to go is in bremerton May 27th and 28th, Memorial day weekend. I will be going on the 27th for sure which is a saturday. The track in bremerton is 3x bigger than the everett site, perfect for ur turbo setup. I wil post the events again before the event to remind you guys.

·
Registered
342 Posts
yellow is lowered but he still needs an alignment and he needs to slam it down green one is for offroad use only.

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts
I must say the wheels look terrible when the cars are so high and the camber near 0, i think low offset wheels shouldnt just be put on a car because its cool, they have to fit.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the car still needs to be lowered of course. just wanted to share to the northwest peeps, 2 nb's that went to an auto-x event. that's actually next on my list, I just had to figure out what suspension is best to have at the track, and not just to have a lowered car because of looks. I could've just cut my springs if I wanted to, but that would be ghetto.

rusman: what are you doing with your car now?

·
Registered
342 Posts
if you want to auto x then you shoulda got different wheels sportmax are just for show you should know that by now just cut the springs and call it a day fudge all that jdm hype

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The results from the event will prove that it's not just the car, it involves the driver too. I'm a baller on a budget, I can't afford rpf1's and tires. Like somebody I know who drives brand new scooby.

·
Registered
342 Posts
umm stock wheels and some stickies would have been better if your approach is to be alltime nascar auto x champion shoulda just slapped stickies on the stock 5 spokes. besides you had a rx8 and upgraded to better car mr. i commute to renton so i need more mpg from a rx8 haha you could be baller outta control and buy everything like a yellow miata i know.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I like the Larger side skirts of the yellow car but both look good. Im not that crazy about the taillight and headlight bezels but they work with the yellow car.

I have to say that its kinda SAD that out of the last three threads I have read two of them involved flaming. Learn to chill nwdrifter, everyone is entitled to their opinion but that doesnt mean voice it all the time otherwise you just look like an A**. Never met you, dont have anything against you but as I recall most people on this site are great about giving support as they usually like to have the support in return and that is called respect. Thanks for your cooperation in making this site a more enjoyable site. Also dlaziepnoy, nwdrifter doesnt need an echo of sarcasm; hate to burst your bubble. Once again thanks for your cooperation in making this site a more enjoyable site where everyone has the ability to get along like adults.

Mods if this is too "in your face" and rude or if I have just misunderstood the "flaming" just delete and I apologize, it was just ticking me off that I have to see this kind of talk that many times in such a short period.

·
Registered
342 Posts
umm if you knew who i was then you'd understand... sometimes people should mind their own .... if you have to know tho these guys are my close friends who come to my house everyday and basically live there on the weekends and i help buy both of their miata's thanks and have nice day!!!

i hate nosey people ahahha

jdmage = you are not a mod and im not flaming just stating an honest opinion in which the 2 owners agree with.

i love being an a$$ too!!! shouln't you be posting in the midwest forums??? just a thought.

mods let me know if im being to in your face...

"free the juice"

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
shouldn't you be on the 4x4 forums? hehehe...

·
Registered
342 Posts
mexi fries are good go look at hellaflush.com cuz you fall under mexi flush i already submitted your pics haha!!!

tanabe, sti wing and more parts on the way its a secret tho haha

·
Registered
95 Posts
sorry for jumping to conclusions I guess I was just browsing and noticed that twice in a row you were messing with someone. I figured since the SOUTHEAST forum never has anything around my area, I might as well take a leap and look at all the areas of the states. Once again I sorry for the misinturpretation.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts