ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Niesei show in Little Tokyo today with Bill, Lin and two of their friends, although I was missing from the group the whole time taking pictures. Really good show, lots of nice cars. A lot of cars are beautiful and deserving to be on camera, but I've seen them in other shows already, so I don't have pics of some of the best cars there.

It's a family affair, bringing out the wife and kid.

My personal favorite today.

M

·
0 Posts
The weather was perfect. I got to meet Nadine Toyoda from DriftingPretty.com. I had a fun time with my friends. We had lunch at Phillipe's "Home of the French Dip sandwich." Sorry Linh didn't love it as much as I do!

Peter's pics are awesome, as usual. Dude, get that portfolio together and go pro! You have a great eye.

=D>

Something was wrong with my camera and then the battery died, but here are my pathetic pics, many out of focus...I tried to liven it up with "funny" captions:

:p

http://billwilner.myphotoalbum.com/

·
Registered
261 Posts
where in az cheesefries, if i had known i might have tried to caravan with you guys

·
Sponsor
1,963 Posts
The weather was perfect. I got to meet Nadine Toyoda from DriftingPretty.com. I had a fun time with my friends. We had lunch at Phillipe's "Home of the French Dip sandwich." Sorry Linh didn't love it as much as I do!

Peter's pics are awesome, as usual. Dude, get that portfolio together and go pro! You have a great eye.

=D>

Something was wrong with my camera and then the battery died, but here are my pathetic pics, many out of focus...I tried to liven it up with "funny" captions:

:p

http://billwilner.myphotoalbum.com/
i just seen the pics on your page bill...hehe you must have never been to tokyo and seen the homeless there, that homeless guy had the jdm set up . at night in tokyo esp. in shinjuku you see all these boxes infront of stores, it took me a while to realize that ppl were actually living in them :shock: seriously though, we gotta fix the problems in our own country before telling other countries how to fix their's.

·
2,708 Posts
Awesome Hundas! I recognize a bunch of them. Funny thing is, a lot of those car "crews" used to be the riciest of rice until the JDM fad hit.

Can we all chip in two bucks and replace Bill's Fischer-Price "My First Camera" digi?,lol.

Luv ya Bill.

M

·
0 Posts
Awesome Hundas! I recognize a bunch of them. Funny thing is, a lot of those car "crews" used to be the riciest of rice until the JDM fad hit.

Can we all chip in two bucks and replace Bill's Fischer-Price "My First Camera" digi?,lol.

Luv ya Bill.
Back atcha, Tam!

:oops:

Actually, my camera is a very expensive JDM-only Sony black DSC-T3 that I've had for about two years and it seems to be on the fritz. I have the worst luck with Sony products, but it was black, JDM-only, and I just had to have it.

You know what they say, "once you've had black, you never go back."

(Or so I've heard...)

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
I was really suprise how un-ricey those Hondas were. They had nice set ups and real Mugen wheels! K20 IRTBs is THE hot set up for those guys! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts