ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from OC and I had a great time and it was a great show-out. There were some bad-ass machinery at SAB!

The sound that engine made shook my balls....

Sorry for the shitty-ass pics, I need a tripod....

I see dead people!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
danm i look tired in that pic well i still am i got home around 1230 and got bout 2 hours sleep before going to work this morning....... wooohoooooo. i never caught you on the freeway exhonda. i was going like 90-100 the whole way.....

·
Mufasa in Training
31,049 Posts
Btw...I gotta thank you guys for letting me try out your wheels and seats! Big shout outs to Dicker for letting me take his car for a spin :)

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts
Btw...I gotta thank you guys for letting me try out your wheels and seats! Big shout outs to Dicker for letting me take his car for a spin :)
no problem.

also, this morning i pulled my seat back out, raised the front side one hole on the sparco sidemounts and then retigtened everything and it made a huge difference, much more comfortale leg positioning and all of the wobble is gone.

since you drove it, its become a much better car, no more mystery knock and junk.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Deffinatly a pleasure meeting bryan. Really cool guy.

Good seeing previous and new faces that night.

Alot of cool cars coming out. I need to step my game up.

Hahah. See everyone next friday.

·
Registered
245 Posts
It was nice meeting all the people I met and I feel bad for bringong out a completely stock car (well flatsix had a nearly stock car but its a clubsport so its ok for him to be stock). THere were a lot of pretty cool Roadsters there, hopefully I'll be able to make it back up again sometime.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,049 Posts
It was nice meeting all the people I met and I feel bad for bringong out a completely stock car (well flatsix had a nearly stock car but its a clubsport so its ok for him to be stock). THere were a lot of pretty cool Roadsters there, hopefully I'll be able to make it back up again sometime.
Peh, no worries about bringing a stock car. It was nice to meet you, man. I have a feeling you could probably outdrive me in that stock car ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts