ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Niiice. I have never seen a Shensen in person... hell I've never seen any special edition miata up close and personal. 'Cept for the Mazdaspeed.. but that was at the dealership.

-Jeremy

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ooops... :oops:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that a Shinsen? I wasn't aware that they made them in 99-00.

Paint your headlights :p
hahahahaha ur sig is like the best thing ever!!!!
but yea im gonna clean the glass so its actually clear and ill prob. paint the inside black like u did cause im broke now that i bought this thing haha... i have b-day comin up though so i may some parts!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha^^ yea i guess i forgot to say that in my last post but they came with the car when i bought it along with an air horn :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^ what does uph mean but hopefully it wont be stock for long suspension is first on my list! and maybe some sportmax and a bomex bumper and some stock side skirts and a carbonfiber hood hahahahaha r u smilin yet rusman hahaha im jk... but seriously

·
Registered
534 Posts
I didn't mean it in a bad way dude, haha. Just hinting that you should "personalize" it a bit, and not keep it so stock, but that's how I got my car too.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no it doesnt have 6 gears but i have driven a 6 speed and im pretty sure that the 6 gear is the same gearing as the 5th in the 5 speed its just closer ratio... i personally thought it was too close lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts