ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I didn't know there was such a thing. I thought the wheel was limited to 15x8 due to tooling costs and that only the offset was variable by machining the mounting pad.

·
Registered
490 Posts
215 225 is nice... I want to see Hoosier's new 275/35-15 mounted to one. Now THAT is a lot of gravy.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I saw the size on the site.

I want them to drift... At least in the rear when I am rocking more horse power.

I want to see what needs to be done to fit with like a 225/50 tire on there :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yeah I saw the size on the site.

I want them to drift... At least in the rear when I am rocking more horse power.

I want to see what needs to be done to fit with like a 225/50 tire on there :)
Gotcha :wink: Since it appears that most tire specs state a 225's rim variables between 6 and 8. 10 will most likely stretch that tire just right.

Being a grip guy I'd love to see the new 275 at all. Nobody seems to even have pricing on it yet.

Edit: Didn't mean to hijack the thread... carry on.

·
2,708 Posts
Matt [exz3owner said:
@ Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:31 pm]/\/\

That;s not really news. I've been running 225/45/15s under a stock body for about 5 yrs. others have been doing it for probably 15 yrs...
Curious, with readily available and somewhat affordable rims?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, those sizes are old news, emilio just made a rad wheel for those sizes now..

I want to try and fit the big boy 15x10 in the rear see what it looks like with a 225 on it...

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:31 pm Download Post
/\/\

That;s not really news. I've been running 225/45/15s under a stock body for about 5 yrs. others have been doing it for probably 15 yrs...

what wheels are you using for this?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Yeah, those sizes are old news, emilio just made a rad wheel for those sizes now..

I want to try and fit the big boy 15x10 in the rear see what it looks like with a 225 on it...
That would be umm...retarded. I'm of the opinion that a 225 is almost too narrow for a 8" wheel.
Well that is the point. I had the same opinon of stretched rims until I drifted on them and was in wow about it. Now I just need to save up for some.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts