ClubRoadster.net banner
241 - 260 of 266 Posts
Here's my newly installed Jenvey set-up, doesn't look as fancy as some on here but I'm loving it, and will get to tidying up the bay now to do them justice
Are they standard injectors in there? The jenveys come with 14mm injector ports and using the supplied adaptors my 256/265cc purple tops will not fit. The grommet on bottom of injector is at least 15.6mm and rmeoving tje grommets etc still no juice.
A few fellas have said they used original injectors but myself amd my mechanic cannot see how it is possible. Im familiar with mazda injectors and have numerous sets laying around.
Considering reaming injector ports to 15.6mm.

My setup is finally installed and running. Still needs tune, but otherwise pretty freakin sweet.

The setup I'm running is actually the ae111 blacktop Throttles which are slightly larger that the 101 silvertops. The gentleman I bought the throttles from had already had some 25mm spacers that blended the t3 adapter manifold to the blacktop throttles. Just running an NB2 block with NB1 head and NB2 injectors with t3 75mm velocity stacks.

Those adapter pieces are really cool! Were those custom made?
They were custom made. Unfortunately I don't know the dimensions on them as they were made by someone selling the ae111 throttles for use with the t3 adapter on a 16v 4age. He just told me he had a machine shop make them from specs they measured from the throttle bodies he provided.

Really glad someone finally installed a obx setup since they are decently budget oriented and people ask about them but never seen anyone report buying them and running them on the miata at least.

I know coming from Honda's OBX had a pretty good reputation when it came to most of there parts when considering what you got to what you paid, their lsd had a particularly good following among Honda enthusiast but unsure of the long term since they were relatively new when i still had a Honda. :suicide:

You should start a thread over here about the obx setup, i have been following your thread on m.net but im sure others would appreciate more information. :icon_cheers:

Really glad someone finally installed a obx setup since they are decently budget oriented and people ask about them but never seen anyone report buying them and running them on the miata at least.

I know coming from Honda's OBX had a pretty good reputation when it came to most of there parts when considering what you got to what you paid, their lsd had a particularly good following among Honda enthusiast but unsure of the long term since they were relatively new when i still had a Honda. :suicide:

You should start a thread over here about the obx setup, i have been following your thread on m.net but im sure others would appreciate more information. :icon_cheers:
Hey thank you!!! I knew your name was familiar!!!! Yeah if enough people want me to start a thread i will!!! I still have to update my other thread...i was waiting on the air filters but they got delayed so i guess updates are coming after Monday or Tuesday!!!:haiguyths:

Hey thank you!!! I knew your name was familiar!!!! Yeah if enough people want me to start a thread i will!!! I still have to update my other thread...i was waiting on the air filters but they got delayed so i guess updates are coming after Monday or Tuesday!!!:haiguyths:
have you started a thread im lookin to get a set and I think your thread will be helpful for me

I'm not trying to sound like a ****, but notice both of his posts were a year ago. Also notice his post count here is just two as well...

I wouldn't doubt one could find his build thread on m.net without too much trouble. I'm also fairly certain there was another member here who ran an OBX setup too.

I'm not trying to sound like a ****, but notice both of his posts were a year ago. Also notice his post count here is just two as well...

I wouldn't doubt one could find his build thread on m.net without too much trouble. I'm also fairly certain there was another member here who ran an OBX setup too.

well ive been looking the site for a few hours now literally reading page by page on diff sections but thanx searching regaurdless of how old it is maybe hell see it anyway.

have you started a thread im lookin to get a set and I think your thread will be helpful for me

Hey sorry for the late reply.....well very very late reply, I kinda forgot about this place until yesterday. Well i still have the car and i daily it...its my only car. It has a/c minus p/s cause i went manual rack.

It wont let me post any pictures cause my post count is low...

You can follow me in instagram for more updates and pics 1996bpzemiata

241 - 260 of 266 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.