ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this might be interesting. Let see your car and your local car club.
Mine is B.A.M.D. (Bay Area Miata Drivers)

Mine is the white one with hardtop and gold wideopens.

(sorry for the shitty photos, I'm not much of a photographer)

there is not much lookers we do a lot of aggressive driving around the mountains

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Heres a photo of my old crew and I. Not part of them anymore but still good friends.

Didn't have my miata yet then, im the one with the red integra on the bottom right.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Pics from the 2011 MNMazda spring cruise that a few of the buddies went on. I was in the speed 6. The blue NB is my buddy AJ's. We need more Miata owners on board :whistle:

And just for fun, this is how Jay and Dan showed up at the meeting point, asking "Is this is where the rally starts?!"

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I am in a club with just 2 miatas. It works out good because I agree with all modifications made to the vehicles in the club and they are very tastefully done. We have weekly meets and tech days all the time. Just last week we got together as a club to do some oil changes and winterize my MSM.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I pretty much just hang out with drift people right now. Only Miata besides someone who occasionally comes in from Elko.

And.... Back in highschool....

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
It's hard to see my car in this pic.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Yeah. Those guys were crazy. Never hung out too much with them. Usually just met up when I was at El Gato Negro.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Yeah. Those guys were crazy. Never hung out too much with them. Usually just met up when I was at El Gato Negro.
Used to order tuna sandwiches when we hung out, I was the only one who like it :(

·
Mr December yo
2,423 Posts

This is only a side alley of the meet but MX5cartalk meet up every thursday at a place called Garage Cafe. It was my second time this week and its pretty awesome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts