·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
It was my first time ever using a Sony DSC-F828 which was the top of the line point and shoot available a few years ago. I'm looking to one day be able to afford a DSLR so I can practice and take really cool pics. If you think our Roadster obsession is bad you should take a look at a camera hobby. Talk about expensive!

http://www.hasselblad.se/

The H2D-39 cost more than most people's cars and that's even before buying any lenses.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
word. what'd you guys think of elevation burger? my car was there on saturday aww...
very good. not sure if I liked the burger better than a Five Guys burger, but the fries were killer, some of the best Ive had.

Also kyle, at some point this week Im going to go through all your pics, pick out some that I'd like the fullsize version of and send you a PM or something.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
You can get the full-size version of any of the pics on my flickr site by clicking the little magnifying glass above the picture that says "ALL SIZES" and selecting "Original". All the pics I took that night are 2048 x 1536 resolution.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I'd say the burgers were a little bit better than 5Guys. They tasted, I don't know, healthier? Is that a good thing in a cheese burger? The burgers were smaller than 5Guys but I think most Americans can benefit from portion control. The selection of toppings was fewer at Elevation but I just went with their standard toppings anyways. You can also get veggie burgers or a double burger with one meat patty and one veggie patty. The fries were superb. And you can get milkshakes at Elevation which you cannot get a 5Guys.

·
Registered
211 Posts
i definitely like them better than 5guys... for you on the west coast, it's basically the only thing remotely like in n out near DC.

And with a girlfriend who works on food issues... well I'm always down.

Also, the owner (Hans) is a fellow Cal Poly alum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts