ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

Here I would like to add pictures of CarbonMiata's products fitted on the buyers' cars. If you bought some items from me and post the pictures of them fitted, you can get a 5 USD cashback. :bouncin:

Close-up:

:icon_cheers:

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
my car will be in this thread soon...got the CF headlight covers with vent coming, CF door sills and CF speaker covers as well

·
Registered
378 Posts
i'll post pics soon when i order up the ht spoiler, rear finish panel, and rain rails! i'm going to be poor soon LOL

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
Got my stuff today....they are beautiful.

The oem headlight lids are held in by screws that are impossible to get off. I decided not to strip the hell out of all the screws and just let rspeed or a friend help me.

Also with the speaker covers I am trying to figure out what to do about the manual window handle because they interfere with the speaker cover (you can see in my pic). My LE speaker covers were cut slightly to fit in that tight space. Hmmm.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey,

Glad you got the stuff and that you like it! :)

So a few advices:

- I put some 3M tape with the side sills because it's better you stick some between the CF sills and the car to make they stay strongly there and that people don't break them with their feet when going in/out of the car!

- For the speaker covers, yes it seems the previous owner changed your speaker covers with the newer version that is only for powered windows. For the manual windows, there is a smaller version that doesn't interfere with the handles. I got the samples for them already and will do them as well in CF.

- Finally for the screws of the headlight covers, I think you should use some WD-40 or something against rust and try to tap on the head of the screw while you unscrew it. This is usually working!

Cheers, thanks for the feedbacks! :)

[email protected]

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
yeah, thanks for the tape. got the headlight lids off (and CF ones on), ended up using a 9mm socket without any trouble.

Attachments

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
awesome

Attachments

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
David...your car looks great! That white car with the CF accents & the red LE interior is the dog's danglies.

I'll have a pic with my stuff once I fix the trunk I'm attaching the rear spoiler to.
Thanks a lot man. I'm in love with all this carbon fiber stuff haha

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:D

Pictures of my friend's Miata. Combo CF headlights covers + CF OEM trunk + CF trunk spoiler + CF rear panel.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Siren676 damn your car looks good. I can't wait until mine ships out!

Marc how much longer!! The wait is killing me hahaha. :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks dude. I think it needs a cf trunk spoiler now as well lol

Mine took just under a month from when I ordered to when it turned up. Think it was only in transit for 5-6 days and nz's post is really bad.

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts

trying to figure out how to get this damn rev9 license plate relocator on....

1 - 20 of 142 Posts