ClubRoadster.net banner

101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
Those interior pieces look fantastic! How does the headliner attach?
Also, where'd you source the boots? The color is pretty close.
Yeah I'm so happy I got the rear deck carpet.

the headliner attaches with double sided tape, lots of it.
Yeah I want to get rid of those boots since they don't match very well. I want a quilted shift boot too :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
dobzeh, what did you do with the plug to make the wing sit flush?
sorry for the late reply I used the wiper nut before my plug came in
Here it is if you want to buy it Just email them its 6$ + Shipping http://roadstertech.net/Our-Products/Antenna-Plugs/index.php/
This plug is alot better than the wiper plug, if you look at the wiper plug it has a curvature to it like a bubble and this sits flat and fits the body better.
My plan is once i get my spoiler is to trace the part that needs to be flush with the body and sand that flat so the spoiler sits flush to the body (Pic Bellow)

If you have a better idea id love to hear it aswell.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i have installed all 3 pieces, between this wing and the Federal 595 RS-R i find it VERY difficult to even change lanes on the freeway, alot of grip.

anyways, i will try to take a photo for you tommorow, but i basically followed shadows instructions and cut about 1/3-1/2 of the plug and used silicone underneath for a good seal.

·
Registered
222 Posts
i have installed all 3 pieces, between this wing and the Federal 595 RS-R i find it VERY difficult to even change lanes on the freeway, alot of grip.

anyways, i will try to take a photo for you tommorow, but i basically followed shadows instructions and cut about 1/3-1/2 of the plug and used silicone underneath for a good seal.

So you feel addition downforce? At around what speed?
Any watter leaking with the wiper plug?
The spoiler looks very good on your car!

·
Registered
54 Posts
sorry i was just being very sarcastic about the downforce haha.

i cannot check the water tightness yet, because it hasnt rained. but it feels quite solid underneath.

thank you i think it will look a TON better with a silver hardtop.

·
Registered
222 Posts
sorry i was just being very sarcastic about the downforce haha.

i cannot check the water tightness yet, because it hasnt rained. but it feels quite solid underneath.

thank you i think it will look a TON better with a silver hardtop.
ok yeah i was gonna say

I would look alot better hardtoped

·
woah
6,858 Posts

would you happen to have more pictures in different angles? thanks in advance.

ps. lookin good

·
Registered
102 Posts
I don't suppose there would ever be a mini monster truck wing made? The monster truck is a big to high aggressive for me.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
We are now doing the moulds of:

- front and rear canards
- trunk with integrated ducktail
- ducktail

Moulds of the MSM front and rear lip, vented hood and LED tail lights surrounds are done and we are waiting for the first prototypes that should be there in a week or so.

I gave my NB to have it resprayed so that I can take some nice pics of the parts fitted. :)

101 - 120 of 142 Posts