ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some addtitional pictures and info on this Pit Crew Racing 3 piece rear spoiler for the NA that R-speed has listed on their site.

[/img]

·
Registered
239 Posts
wow... never seen anything like that. how hard is it to get the taillight covers off? if i weren't getting a gigantic wing i'd probably do something like that.

·
4,436 Posts
Looks almost like it's been designed to emulate the FD's rearend...
Exactly - it is 3 pc fiberglass and comes in that primer grey material. Hardware is minimal and requires the use of 3m body tape and some anchors - but at night this thing really looks sharp.

It is not a piece that overly tells me "Gee, I want to be an FD" but almost gives you an impression that Mazda back in the 90's may have applied this kind of rear end treatment to all their sports cars. It really is a nice piece.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
If it wasn't for the taillight covers it might be really nice, but I can't get past the taillights. I wish they had instead merged the finish panel, lights (maybe two round instead of three. three looks too busy) and the outer wing parts into one unit. I'm not a big fan of the "body kit layed on top of the original body" look.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I think on the right car it would look awesome...

big flares, big tires, rad exhaust, hard top of course, nasty motor, a real race nose... could be rad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts